[SR-Users] Failover on carrierroute

Ali Jawad ali.jawad at splendor.net
Tue Mar 12 09:35:00 CET 2013

Hi
I did setup carrierroute with failover using t_on_failure, I do have 4 ".25
ratio" primary gateways for one carrier and 4 ".25 ratio"secondary gateways
for a secondary carrier. However, given the current setup, if one gateway
is down carrieroute does use the secondary carrier if one gateway of the
primary carrier is down.
What I need is to only go to the secondary carrier if all the gateways of
the primary carrier are down. I thought of setting up 4 t_on_failure
branches with carrierroute but that will be troublesome to maintain.
Is there another method for this ?
Regards