[SR-Users] SIP and XMPP server integration

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 14:04:51 CET 2013

Hello,

kamailio is not an xmpp server. It offer the xmpp module as a prototype
gateway for sip-to-xmpp and vice versa, for instant messaging and
presence. But not that the two protocols are not fully compatible in
these regards.

Look at the readme of xmpp module for more details.

On 2/27/13 2:41 PM, Vinay V wrote:

>     Hi All,
>
>     I am in process of integrating a sip server (Lync) with XMPP
>     server (kamailio).
>
>     Can a kamailio server be used as a sip to xmpp gateway and vice versa.
>
>     If i am using any other xmpp server and want to integrate with
>     lync will kamailio can be used as a gateway.
>
>     This integration is maily for IM and presence.
>
>     If it can be done what configuration should be done to
>     kamailio.conf file.
>
>     Please provide the inputs. I am very much need of it. If anybody
>     has done already the above testing please provide DOCS.
>
>     Thanks in advance,
>
>     Vinay

Kamailio World Conference, April 16-17, 2013, Berlin
  - http://conference.kamailio.com -