[SR-Users] Kamailio 4.0 install guide

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 13:57:34 CET 2013

Hello,

thank you for spotting and pointing out. Fixed in the wiki.

Once can edit itself the wiki if founds such obvious issues and then
write to mailing list for a prof check -- it is faster way to deliver
the right content sometime.

On 3/6/13 10:51 AM, Jesús Pérez Rubio wrote:
> Hi, I think there is a little error on this guide about 4.0 version
> install:
> http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/install/4.0.x/git
>
> First it is said this:
>
> "8. Edit configuration file
> To fit your requirements for the VoIP platform, you have to edit the
> configuration file.
>  /usr/local/etc/kamailio/kamailio.cfg"
>
> At the end it is said that only this line of  init.d script have to be
> changed:
> DAEMON=/usr/local/sbin/kamailio
>
> I would add this one too:
> CFGFILE=/usr/local/etc/kamailio/kamailio.cfg
>
> Another option would be to work directly with "/etc/kamailio/kamailio.cfg"
>
> Anyway, I take this oportunity to thank you for your great job and to
> notice that this version 4.0 seems to work stil better with our
> QoffeSIP Javascript SIP stack. :)
>
> --
> Jesús Pérez
> VoIP Engineer at Quobis
>
> Fixed: +34 902 999 465
> Site: http://www.quobis.com <http://www.quobis.com/>

Kamailio World Conference, April 16-17, 2013, Berlin
  - http://conference.kamailio.com -