[SR-Users] Update existing module or create new?

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Fri Mar 8 07:32:48 CET 2013

Hello Charles,

sorry for the late reply. Your ideas sounds interesting, multi-server support would be indeed useful. You can send me the patch directly then I can review it, give you feedback and integrate it then to the master branch.

Thanks and regards,

Henning

The structure is very much the same as before, but I think it is more than a small patch. There is certainly potential for new bugs! I do plan to add multi-server support at some point and I am happy to maintain/bug fix where necessary. Also happy to update the documentation. Other than that, there's not much more to add at this time.

Regards,

Charles

www.sipcentric.com<http://www.sipcentric.com/>

Follow us on twitter @sipcentric<http://twitter.com/sipcentric>

Sipcentric Ltd. Company registered in England & Wales no. 7365592. Registered office: Unit 10 iBIC, Birmingham Science Park, Holt Court South, Birmingham B7 4EJ.