[SR-Users] no destination sets in dispatcher module

Ali Jawad ali.jawad at splendor.net
Thu Mar 7 12:57:39 CET 2013

Hi
I am using carrieroute to distribute traffic, I am not sure if there is a
way for carrieroute to detect if a destination is down or not, but I read
that the dispatcher module does that so I did compile it into
the existing kamailio installation and added the following settings :

loadmodule "dispatcher.so"

modparam("dispatcher","db_url", "mysql://connectionstring")
modparam("dispatcher", "table_name", "dispatcher")
modparam("dispatcher", "setid_col", "setid")
modparam("dispatcher", "destination_col", "destination")
modparam("dispatcher", "flags_col", "flags")
modparam("dispatcher", "priority_col", "priority")

modparam("dispatcher", "force_dst", 1)

and under ROUTE

        if ( !mf_process_maxfwd_header("10") )
        {
                sl_send_reply("483","To Many Hops");
                drop();
        };

xlog("L_ERR","************************AFTER TOO MANY

        ds_select_dst("1", "0");

        forward();
        # t_relay();

All I get is too many hops in ngrep and kamailio reports : (26467) ERROR:
dispatcher [dispatch.c:1564]: no destination sets

In the DB I do have a setid 1 and sip:ip.of.carrer:5060 as destination.

Regards