[SR-Users] early rpm and deb packages from branch 4.0

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 16:03:07 CET 2013

Hello,

if anyone is preferring to use packages for pre-release testing of
v4.0.0, I created rpms for centos, redhat, opensuse and fedors, plus
packages for debian squeeze. You can find them on opensuse build service
servers:

-
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=kamailio40&project=home%3Akamailio%3Atelephony
-
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=kamailio40-d6.0&project=home%3Akamailio%3Atelephony-debs

I made them mainly to be sure there are no issue compiling on common
linux OSes. Debian packages should be available at the usual repository
for more versions (including ubuntu), courtesy of Jon Bonilla.

Kamailio World Conference, April 16-17, 2013, Berlin
  - http://conference.kamailio.com -