[SR-Users] Kamailio Geoip

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 09:36:59 CET 2013

Hello,

On 3/4/13 11:48 AM, Ian French wrote:
> Hey List,
>               I'm looking at an article by Daniel,
>
> http://by-miconda.blogspot.ie/2010/10/best-of-new-in-kamailio-310-5-geoip-api.html.
>
> In it he's uses the below to block source IP addresses by country,How
> could this be used to block multiple country sources?? I've tried a
> couple of things aleardy but have failed
>
> geoip_match("$si", "src");
> if($gip(src=>cc)=="CA") {
>    xlog("SIP message from Canada (ip: $si) - drop it\n");
>
>    send_reply("403", "Forbidden");
>    exit;
> }

just make an OR expression:

if($gip(src=>cc)=="CA" || $gip(src=>cc)=="DE" || $gip(src=>cc)=="FR") {

Just as an alternative example, you can use sqlops to make a db query
and check againts a list stored in a database table.

Kamailio World Conference, April 16-17, 2013, Berlin
  - http://conference.kamailio.com -