[SR-Users] Kamailio problem with both clients in the same NAT

Moacir Ferreira moacirferreira at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 4 19:24:21 CET 2013

Notice that if you don't change Kamailio's basic config it will always RTP proxy for private IP addresses ( those specified on RFC-1918). If you are running your Kamailio server in a very low resource computer it can cause problems. To isolate where the problem is, I would recommend you disable the use of NAT and test your system using the same software client in both ends as most of the times this sound problem is related to software based codecs, CPU speed, bad wireless quality, etc. and this has nothing to do with your SIP registar.
MoacirTo: sr-users at lists.sip-router.org