[SR-Users] [sr-dev] Asterisk realtime with kamailio Load balancing issue for sip user

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Sat Mar 2 13:23:52 CET 2013

2 mar 2013 kl. 10:31 skrev Prakash N <prakash.n at tevatel.com>:

> Hi,
>

>   Can you please advice for the below issue
Hi!
If you really want answers, you need to be aware that every community and mailing list has a set of
etiquette rules that you need to try to follow. Do not post to multiple mailing lists in the same project
- in most cases it doesn't help you and you annoy developers who wants the developer mailing list to
be used not for support, but for developer discussions.

Do not mail individual developers directly - you are likely to annoy them. Many of them are happy to help if you
want to pay their fees, otherwise they help whenever they can. They donate their own time to the project
when they have time and resources to contribute.

So in this case, use the sr-users mailing list and wait for answer. If you don't get an answer, likely it's not a simple
problem or people do not understand your issue. Retry with more information. Just sending a reminder will likely
just make your email first in the queue to be deleted.

Welcome to the Kamailio community! Great to see that you are integrating Asterisk and Kamailio.

> On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 9:32 AM, Prakash N <prakash.n at tevatel.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> We have finished the Kamailio & Asterisk real time integration and load balancing also done using dispatcher module.
>
> Queue and voice mails are load balancing as well.When we are calling extension to extension it is showing in all the servers.It seems extension are not load balancing as per our knowledge.
I don't understand what you mean by that.

/O