[SR-Users] not able to install Kamailio

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 18:35:18 CET 2013

Hello,

what version have you tried?

We even offer packages for debian squeeze, so everything should go fine
there.

Various sub-packages have dependecies, you can see the list in:
   - pkg/kamailio/deb/squeeze/control

But the core should just go with the build tools package (gcc, libc dev,
make, ...), flex and bison.

On 3/1/13 4:19 AM, Julián Quintero wrote:
> Hello there
> I hope that you can help me, I have an issue installing Kamailio, when
> I issue th command "make all" I receive the following error
>
> /resolve.h:471:4: error: #error neither gethostbyname2 or
> getipnodebyname present
> make: *** [action.o] Error 1
> /
> I am using debian squeeze, please let me know if there is something
> missing in my system or what is not allowing to install the SIP Server
>
> THanks
>
> Julián

Kamailio World Conference, April 16-17, 2013, Berlin
  - http://conference.kamailio.com -