[SR-Users] websocket double record_route()

Peter Dunkley peter.dunkley at crocodilertc.net
Wed Jul 31 13:21:13 CEST 2013

Have you tried the latest code on the 4.0 branch as I am sure there are
fixes that have been made since the last release?

Also, if using WebSockets I do strongly recommend you try Git master if you
have any problems. There may well be fixes there that haven't been
back-ported to the 4.0 branch yet.

Regards,

Peter

On 31 July 2013 11:56, Vitaliy Aleksandrov <vitalik.voip at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Hello,
> Thanks for a quick reply.
>
> No, outbound module is not loaded. As I understood from RR docs double_rr
> won't work if outbound module is present.
> I've added mhomed=1 to my config, but record_route() still inserts only
> one rr with transport=ws.
>

>  Are you using outbound?  If you are I suggest trying git master rather
> than the 4.0 branch.
>
>  Regards,
>
>  Peter
>

>  On 31 July 2013 10:53, Vitaliy Aleksandrov <vitalik.voip at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hello.
>>
>> I'm trying to configure kamailio as a gateway between Websocket and
>> TCP/TLS transports.
>>
>> When I call record_route() for an initial INVITE that comes via WS and
>> will be forwarded via TCP to a registered UA kamailio inserts only a one
>> record-route header with its IP and transport=ws instead of two
>> record-route headers with both incoming/outgoing transports.
>>
>> This behaviour breaks in-dialog requests routing.
>>
>> rr module parameters are:
>> modparam("rr", "enable_full_lr", 1)
>> modparam("rr", "append_fromtag", 0)
>> modparam("rr", "enable_double_rr", 1)
>>
>> I use:
>> - kamailio-4.0.2
>> - sipml5 as sip client
>>
>> Can anybody point me in the right direction to understand why it happens ?

>  --
>  Peter Dunkley
> Technical Director
>  Crocodile RCS Ltd