[SR-Users] websocket double record_route()

Vitaliy Aleksandrov vitalik.voip at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 11:53:02 CEST 2013

Hello.

I'm trying to configure kamailio as a gateway between Websocket and
TCP/TLS transports.

When I call record_route() for an initial INVITE that comes via WS and
will be forwarded via TCP to a registered UA kamailio inserts only a one
record-route header with its IP and transport=ws instead of two
record-route headers with both incoming/outgoing transports.

This behaviour breaks in-dialog requests routing.

rr module parameters are:
modparam("rr", "enable_full_lr", 1)
modparam("rr", "append_fromtag", 0)
modparam("rr", "enable_double_rr", 1)

I use:
- kamailio-4.0.2
- sipml5 as sip client

Can anybody point me in the right direction to understand why it happens ?