[SR-Users] kamailio call problem

Gertjan Wolzak g.wolzak at foize.com
Mon Jul 29 09:33:44 CEST 2013

Hello Jason,

What  you should do is on the Kamailio server do an ngrep, that information
will make it possible for the people on the list to take a look and help
you.

By only telling your experiences it is hard to help you.

Just give the command:  ngrep -qt -W byline port 5060  and then do the test
calls, so from android to xlite and vice versa.

Save the info and paste it in the case.

Good luck.

Gertjan