[SR-Users] Subscribe load issue in kamailio

Premchandiran premchandiran.marimuthu at plintron.com
Mon Jul 29 08:43:12 CEST 2013

Hi ,

I am working on Kamailio 4.0.1

We are trying load for presence subscribe with 1 cps(calls per second) using
sipp , our setup is as below

No of children in both proxy and presence server is 4

DB mode is 3 in presence server

Expires is set to 3600 in subscribe request

May I know how many cps is  supported for presence?

Please let me know why load is failing.

Machine-1                       Machine-2
Machine-3

--------------                      --------------------------
----------------------------------

| Sipp       |                       |   ----------                     |
|    -------------------------        |

|                 |<======> | | Proxy |                     |  <===> |
|Presence server   |         |

|                 |                      |  -----------                    |
|    -------------------------        |

--------------                     --------------------------
------------------------------------

Sipp subscribe flow

Sipp                                       Proxy
Presence

====                                     ======
==========

   |  Subscribe                    |

   |  ----------------------> |

   |407                                   |

   |<------------------------|

   |Subscribe                       |

   |------------------------>|

   |                                           |Subscribe
|

   |                                           |-------------------------->

   |                                           |202
|

   |                                           |<------------------- ------

   |          202                          |

   |<-----------------------  |

   |                                           |Notify

   |        Notify                      |

   |           200                         |

   |                                           |200

Regards,

Prem Chandiran M