[SR-Users] CDR issue

Nandini madhu sermj2012 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 08:14:29 CEST 2013

Dear All,
Greetings,

I am working Kamailio (4.0.1) server with GUI package Siremis (4.0) of it.
I was successful in get through Calls and SMS features in our VoIP phones
using this kamailio sever. And now i am trying to get GUI for my kamailio
server with SIREMIS (4.0.0) package. Installation was good as i am getting
subscribers list in GUI which are in MySQL database. As it comes accounting
section. i am Failed to get the  CDR list when the call session between two
clients have been done. I gone through Acc module's documentation and
followed the following links to set up the accounting in GUI :

http://kb.asipto.com/siremis:install40x:accounting.

And i read this is description in accounting module documentation :
'Note that CDR generation does not involve any kind of database storage
(yet). In order to persist the CDRs into a database you will have to set up
an exterior process (i.e., a script living outside of Kamailio) and
implement the storage task yourself'.
So what does it mean ? should i have to install external process like CDR
tool and Freeradius?

Or is there any other way to get the CDR related information in GUI using
database backend.

Please find below my kamailio configuration file.

By the way CDR data is logged to syslog fine, but i dont know where is
wrong for database backend.

Any help will greatly appreciate.

Regards,
Nandini