[SR-Users] Replication problems Registration Using t_replicate ().

Vitaliy Aleksandrov vitalik.voip at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 22:32:26 CEST 2013

What protection you are talking about ?
Do you have listen parameter for a virtual_ip at both master and backup
servers ?
Have you set ip_nonlocal_bind option ?

I've used this scheme without any problems and it worked great.

As I understand you need to add "sock_hdr_name" and "sock_flag"
parameters of the registrar module to set a header name where socket
information should be taken from and choose a flag that will be used by
registrar module to get the socket info from some header instead of real
socket.