[SR-Users] Regd. Register Request

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 12:31:35 CEST 2013

Hello,

have you created the transaction before calling registrar/usrloc
functions (e.g., using t_newtran())? You seem to want to match from
transaction point of view.

Registrar is matching based on contact, that being the key for the
registrations -- there are some module parameters that allow different
matching options.