[SR-Users] UAC module fails to refresh registrations

Isaac McDonald imcdona at suscall.com
Thu Jul 25 09:50:32 CEST 2013

Hello Daniel,

Thanks for your help on this. I set the registration to expire after 10
seconds and restarted Kamailio with debug level 1. Here's the output:

Jul 25 02:43:41 Kamailio-DEV /usr/sbin/kamailio[30148]: ERROR: uac
[uac_reg.c:537]: uac_reg_tm_callback(): authentication failed for
<2500-xxx.xxx.xxxx.com>

Thanks!