[SR-Users] How to tie Registration with Client TCP connection

Vitaliy Aleksandrov vitalik.voip at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 14:48:49 CEST 2013

Hello,

Is this option still not available ?
I'm asking because there was a message from, if I recall right, Olle
Johansson that removing stale registrations is on the todo list of someone
from the dev team.

So maybe someone already has this option in its devel branch ?

On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 10:48 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com