[SR-Users] Memory leak in 3.3.4

David Cunningham dcunningham at voisonics.com
Wed Jul 24 10:31:34 CEST 2013

Hello,

We don't do any kamctl commands at all. We do have various modules loaded,
as follows. The primary functions we use Kamailio for are phone
registrations through usrloc, and routing calls to Asterisk through logic
contained in Perl via perl_exec().
Thanks for all your advice so far!

loadmodule "tm.so"
loadmodule "tmx.so"