[SR-Users] uac_reg_lookup() - multiple clients/locals?

Uri Shacked ushacked at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 16:07:04 CEST 2013

Hi,

I would like use the uac module remote registration.
my idea is to have multiple extensions localy, that all use the same remote
registration.
1. is it possiple to do it, or does the uac module enables only one local
to one remote?
2. if it is possiple, and an incoming call is recieved, which local  will
get the call? is there an option to get all locals on AVP and than index
the one i need?
3. is it possiple to do automatic parallel forking or serial forking?

BR,
Uri