[SR-Users] floating point operations in kamailio

Jayesh Nambiar jayesh1017 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 17:23:47 CEST 2013

Hi Daniel,
Thank you for the reply. One scenario was like to check if the available
credit is greater than or equal to required credit, which requires
comparison of float values in the script. Currently the solution is to
multiply the rates by say 10000000 and then compare the values in the
script. It works well but doesnt look like a right way of doing it. So I
might probably offload this task to the DB !!

I will definitely use XAVP more and try to offload arithmetic operations to
DB as much as possible.

Thanks,

--- Jayesh

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 3:46 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com