[SR-Users] mediaproxy-ng documentation available

Alexey Rybalko alexey.rybalko at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 20:46:19 CEST 2013

Good! When NGCP 3.0 will be available for the community?

Have we any chance to evaluate media profile conversion(SDP) prior that
event using base Kamailio? There a several patches from Sipwise for
Kamailio core and some other modules as well (e.g. nathelper).The only
examples for new mediaproxy might be found inside SPCE (NGCP), but it's
config doesn't work without patching the Kamailio sources.

regards,
Alexey