[SR-Users] mediaproxy-ng documentation available

Alexey Rybalko alexey.rybalko at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 23:33:58 CEST 2013

Richard,

to be frank, I tried Sipwise's distribution of Kamailio (NGCP 2.8). Thanks
for configured distro image as well :) Spending some time with tracing the
config file brought the call stack: ROUTE_INVITE
->...->ROUTE_BRANCH_ACC_RTP. However I've added "sp" flags into
rtpproxy_offer function among other flags into ROUTE_BRANCH_ACC_RTP.

That was the shortest way to figure out how mediaproxy works with media
translation feature J Other reason for using the prepared distro is that
I'm completely new to the Kamailio scripting and there are no other live
examples for mediaproxy-ng usage.

Regarding "s" flag..Hm...Just haven't thought that version of rtpproxy-ng
might be out of date... Seems that I need to compile module from your Git
branch.

/Alexey