[SR-Users] tls client to udp proxy

Mon Jul 15 14:59:39 CEST 2013

I never had any issues thus I do not think I can reproduce it.

Nobody of us has time to try to reproduce your problem which nobody of
us ever had. So you have to provide the details of your problem (e.g.
message dump of INVITE, 200 OK and ACK and description of your setup and
the relevant kamailio.cfg lines (where you do the rewriting uf RURI and
forwarding). Then we happily try to help you.

regards
Klaus