[SR-Users] Asterisk cluster with Kamailio for load balancing.

Stoyan Mihaylov stoyan.v.mihaylov at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 17:04:10 CEST 2013

We use Kamailio for registration of users and loadbalancing.
I think you can start with next steps:
1. Single installation of kamailio with registration of users, fixing NAT
problems etc.
2. After you get some experience with Kamailio - you can add Asterisk
servers.
In asterisk servers - I accept all calls which comes from Kamailio -
registration of users is purely Kamailio "job".
In Kamailio - again I accept all calls which come from any of Asterisk
servers.

On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 8:10 PM, Володимир Іванець <volodyaivanets at gmail.com