[SR-Users] Asterisk cluster with Kamailio for load balancing.

Charles Chance charles.chance at sipcentric.com
Thu Jul 11 18:58:50 CEST 2013

I'm not aware of anything, but others may be.

However, before diving straight into the Asterisk/Kamailio integration, may
I suggest you familiarise yourself first with Kamailio on its own. In my
opinion, this will give you a far better understanding of how it all fits
together, and the learning curve will be much more manageable.

Any specific questions you have as you go along can be asked here.

Cheers,

Charles