[SR-Users] how to make dispatcher module use more than one tcp connections to the destinations?

Allen Zhang Allen.Zhang at imgtec.com
Wed Jul 10 07:13:56 CEST 2013

Hi list,

I have a loadbalancer before sipproxies. I call t_reley() on the dispatcher to forward requests to  destinations.
All goes well under low load.
But when load goes up to 500 requests/s, the loadbalancer still sends requests via only one tcp connection. This maxes out the tcp write queue.
Of course I can increase the 'tcp_conn_wq_max' value but it doesn't solve the root problem.
How  do I make the loadbalancer start a new tcp connection to the destination when existing one becomes too busy? (Is it possible?)

Regards,

Allen