[SR-Users] configuring an incoming PSTN line...

arun Jayaprakash jayaprakasharun at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 6 17:12:17 CEST 2013

Hello,

can someone please give me some pointers as to how to configure the proxy server to receive incoming calls from a PSTN line. I had not problem setting up extensions and making outgoing PSTN calls. I am not able to find any documents ( or I am not looking in the right place ) as to how to configure the system to receive incoming PSTN calls. The DID number I have from my provider gives me the 10 digit DID number  and the IP address of their server. Thank you for the help.

Regards,
Arun