[SR-Users] 'subst' request for message body (SDP)

Fri Jul 5 17:01:56 CEST 2013

Is this broken body generated by Kamailio, or by some other entity?
If it is done by Kamailio with filter_body(), it should be fixed.

If done by some other entity, it should be fixed in the broken entity. I
have no idea why subst does not work, but as workaround you can try
something like:

$var(sdp) = $(mb{s.striptail,2});
set_body("$var(sdp)", "application/sdp");

regards
Klaus