[SR-Users] Issue with RTP proxy....

Richard Fuchs rfuchs at sipwise.com
Thu Jul 4 18:42:48 CEST 2013

On 07/04/13 05:21, Khue Nguyen Minh wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> I' using rtpproxy and I can hear voice but quality is not good. After I
> changed to mediaproxy-ng, I don't hear anything. I use same config with
> rtpproxy. Do you guide change config to mediaproxy-ng?

They're mostly compatible, just make sure you launch mediaproxy-ng with
the right options, specifically --listen-udp with the right listening
port (I believe the default for the rtpproxy module is 22222) and --ip
and --advertised-ip with your address details.

Otherwise, please watch your logs for any helpful information.

cheers