[SR-Users] Load database table in memory

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Jul 3 13:57:11 CEST 2013

Sure, you can do it that way.  However, htable and mtree accommodate
relatively primitive data sets.

Given sufficient table complexity and/or size, your best bet is to use
an in-memory storage backend on the database side itself.

In MySQL, this is called:

    http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/memory-storage-engine.html

-- Alex