[SR-Users] How to cleanup unconfirmed dialog in memory?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 23:44:42 CEST 2013

Hello,

I pushed a patch in master that detects when the dialog is created by
not getting to transaction due to a stateless reply.

http://git.sip-router.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=sip-router;a=commitdiff;h=fa0339b1906690f009786fc9ed92c73a8c9e6520;hp=b4682cac2e2f151288a411018da077b6d1526eca

If someone can try it and confirm is working fine for sl replied dialogs
as well as for those forwarded, I will backport.