[SR-Users] Issue with RTP proxy....

Carlos Ruiz Díaz carlos.ruizdiaz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 19:56:43 CEST 2013

Hi Daniel,

this is probably just me, but Google always messes around with the
documentation from the early versions of Kamailio to the latest ones when
searching. This could confuse the new comers.

Thanks for pointing me out to the right direction.

Carlos

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 1:45 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla
<miconda at gmail.com>wrote:

> On 7/2/13 7:05 PM, Nick Khamis wrote:
>
>> RTPProxy can run on a natted (i.e., bridged mode) environment without
>> any patches using rtpproxy_offer/answer("ie","**IP") etc...
>>
>> If you are on a public IP just use MediaProxy....
>>
> RTPProxy runs well on the public address, being actually the most common
> use case, why is needed to use something else for such case?
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel
>

> --
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla - http://www.asipto.com