[SR-Users] How to cleanup unconfirmed dialog in memory?

Charles Chance charles.chance at sipcentric.com
Tue Jul 2 15:49:14 CEST 2013

Hmm, I don't think there is even a timeout value set on unconfirmed dialogs
in memory.

Example (Kamailio 3.3.3):

dialog::  hash=1791:10106
state:: 1
ref_count:: 1
timestart:: 0
timeout:: 0

Whereas:

dialog::  hash=2963:2808
state:: 4
ref_count:: 2
timestart:: 1372772302
timeout:: 114829207

Therefore, the unconfirmed dialogs never get cleared automatically, in my
experience at least. I hope I'm wrong though :)

Cheers,

Charles

--
www.sipcentric.com

Follow us on twitter @sipcentric <http://twitter.com/sipcentric>

Sipcentric Ltd. Company registered in England & Wales no. 7365592. Registered
office: Unit 10 iBIC, Birmingham Science Park, Holt Court South, Birmingham
B7 4EJ.