[SR-Users] How to rewrite "tu" in CANCEL message ?

Julia juliabo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 13:03:09 CET 2013

Thank you,
we will try to test it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel-Constantin Mierla [mailto:miconda at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2013 1:57 PM
To: Julia; 'SIP Router - Kamailio (OpenSER) and SIP Express Router (SER)
-Users Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [SR-Users] How to rewrite "tu" in CANCEL message ?

I checked the sources and found that building CANCEL with From/To
headers used in the INVITE sent out is done when using uac functions for
changing their value. Some internal flags are set by those functions.

So a patch should be done for remove_hf()/insert_hf() case or
alternatively export a function to explicitely set these internal flags
from config (do be used by the script writer when knowing the from/to
headers where changed in some way).

Without a patch, the uac module functions have to be used.