[SR-Users] BasicKamailio DB question

Rumen Mihailov zealas1662 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 10:08:42 CET 2013

Hello Jason,

I would rather use a single database to keep consistensy. In my setup
I have setup a MySQL cluster that has single virtual IP and all
asterisk and kamailio boxes connect to it.

This way multiple asterisk servers have the same users and might be
used only for load balancing. Same applies for Kamailio. Say that you
want to have a spare Kamailio box in case something happens with the
first one.

All you need is to connect it to the database and everything is read from there.

Now back to your question it is possible to define multiple databases
in the config file, however I am not sure if you can make the
authentication module read from multiple databases.

Best regards,
Rumen