[SR-Users] Major problem with setup NAT + MULTIDOMAIN

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 07:20:04 CET 2013

Hi Rumen,

Can you tell how are you creating users in your "sip" table? Are you sure
that the passwords are calculated using the real/domain part of the SIP
User definition?

Also ensure that your auth_db module has multidomain(use-domain) modparam
enabled and if you're using your own table coloumn to store user's domain
part then edit the modparam to use that particular coloumn (domain_coloumn)

Thanks,
Sammy