[SR-Users] Websockets WSS problem with NOTIFY

Peter Dunkley peter.dunkley at crocodile-rcs.com
Thu Jan 24 17:42:14 CET 2013

> Maybe Kamailio could report an error in the logs when the unrecognised
> transport type is submitted?

That could be handy.  I am not sure how/where to put something like this
though.

> Interesting, I had those routing problems initially, so I added the
> add_contact_alias() to my script but only if if (nat_uac_test(64))
> passes. I'll take a look at what is happening here.

It just occurred to me that as you are passed the point that
handle_ruri() alias is called so you wouldn't see this in the request
outside Kamailio.  So please ignore my comments on this part.

> I am using the latest 4.0.0 sources, so I guess I could also switch to
> outbound.

That's probably a good idea as long as you have separate edge-proxies
and registrars (always a good idea to begin with).  Outbound is the
recommended method for SIP over WebSocket.

Regards,

Peter

--
Peter Dunkley