[SR-Users] Websockets WSS problem with NOTIFY

Peter Dunkley peter.dunkley at crocodile-rcs.com
Thu Jan 24 16:34:41 CET 2013

OK.  This sounds like the NOTIFY is not being routed through the
WebSocket module then.  Instead it is coming out as a raw SIP message.

This would explain a lot.  This could well be caused by the routing
within Kamailio not being quite right.  For example, if
the ;transport=ws parameter is missing from some
Route/Record-Route/Contact/Request -URI you could see something like
this.

It could be a code problem or just a problem with the configuration file
that is causing this.  I suspect it may also be related to the use of
the nathelper stuff and the contact aliasing that needs to be used with
WebSocket (unless you are using the latest code and have configured
outbound).

Regards,

Peter

--