[SR-Users] Kamailio Multi tenant as registrar server ony

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Thu Jan 24 09:25:16 CET 2013

23 jan 2013 kl. 22:37 skrev andrea mucci <amucci at hotmail.es>:

> Hi Gurus,
>
> i have a basic question.
>
> i have a SIP PBX server that don't have the Multi Tenant Feature or Multi Company Feature.
> i now that Kamailio support this feature, so
>
> is possible to use the kamailio as registrar server and redirect all the services, SUBSCRIBE, NOTIFY, and RTP to the SIP PBX with corrects headers?
For that question the answer is "The computer says yes", Andrea :-)

But there will be other issues, depending on your definition of "multi company/tenant" and the requirements you have on your list.
You can have kamailio in the front and one pbx per company behind, with possible failover.

This presentation from Astricon 2010 talks about how to integrate a proxy with a pbx, in this case Asterisk.
http://www.slideshare.net/oej/astricon-2010-scaling-asterisk-installations

Might give you good input for further questions :-)

Good to hear from you. I just say "IPv6?" :-)

/O