[SR-Users] [sr-dev] FOSDEM

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.com.au
Tue Jan 22 19:58:02 CET 2013

On 22/01/13 12:15, Benjamin Henrion wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 12:04 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla
> <miconda at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I will probably be able to join, so I added myself on the list for the
>> moment. But it looks like 18 seats is not gonna be enough...
>
> I can rebook another restaurant in the same street, I just have to
> have an idea on how many people will show up.

Last year it looked like 35 people attended

This year there is a main track talk
https://fosdem.org/2013/schedule/event/free_open_secure_communications/
which will raise the profile of telephony.

In the email I sent to the Lumicall users, I included a link to this
telephony thread about a dinner too...

Do you know any venue that might be a little bit flexible to accept
latecomers or people who only make up their mind 2 days before FOSDEM?

Does anybody object to having a venue less conveniently located if it
means greater attendance and/or flexibility?