[SR-Users] Kamailio as a front-end for TLS-UDP

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 12:06:28 CET 2013

Hello,

On 1/22/13 10:56 AM, Anton Kvashenkin wrote:
> Guys, I've already asked @ G+ Kamailio coummunity but had no answer so
> I'm asking here:
>
> I'm trying to deploy +Kamailio
> <https://plus.google.com/114984922071338017631> as a front-end for
> TLS-UDP translation, as a back-end would be +FreeSWITCH
> <https://plus.google.com/104108080382960591162> . So, is kamailio so
> smart to fix Contact or Path header for ;transport=tls or it
> translates only on L3-L4 layer and I should fix those headers manually?
is it only for calls or you need to forward registrations to kamailio as
well?

Everything is done automatically, for calls you just need to do record
routing. For registrations you have to use path module and be sure that
freeswitch supports sip path extension.

Kamailio World Conference, April 16-17, 2013, Berlin
  - http://conference.kamailio.com -