[SR-Users] PATH advertised

Peter Dunkley peter.dunkley at crocodile-rcs.com
Mon Jan 21 22:58:21 CET 2013

Hi Olle,

You shouldn't need to add a double Path: as the Path: only needs to build
up a unidirectional route-set from the registrar back to the terminating
client - so the internal Kamailio address should be fine.  The
within-dialog route-set (which does need double entries) will be build
from double-RRs added to the dialog forming request.

One thing worth noting is that with the new outbound module included
Kamailio won't even double-RR when outbound is being used (and it can be
forced even for a proxy that isn't at the edge) as the flow-token contains
all of the information that would be in the extra RR (and of course Path:
contents for outbound are the same).

Regards,

Peter

> Hi!
>
> If I'm running Kamailio behind NAT and need to add a Path header with the
> outside IP address and port, that is configured as the "advertise" address
> - how do I do that?
>
> Can I add two Path headers at the same time?
>
> I can't find a way to add it like I can with Record-Route headers.
>
> /O

Peter Dunkley
Technical Director
Crocodile RCS Ltd