[SR-Users] Send Bye to all calls in one profile

Carlos Ruiz Díaz carlos.ruizdiaz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 22:09:30 CET 2013

Hello Alex, Camila, list,

I'm replying this old thread to follow the sequence of the conversation.

With two months of delay, I would like to share the credit control module
we talked about with the hope of helping somehow to the community with this
contribution.

The project has three parts:

- The module itself: https://github.com/caruizdiaz/cnxcc
- The web interface: https://github.com/caruizdiaz/cnxcc-web
- A helper script: https://github.com/caruizdiaz/cnxcc-db-sync

Mixed together, we have a ready-to-use credit control monitoring tool.

Regards,

--
Carlos
http://caruizdiaz.com