[SR-Users] Mid call announcement(kamailio server)

madhumanjusha at integramicro.com madhumanjusha at integramicro.com
Fri Jan 18 12:52:15 CET 2013

Hello,
As of now am working on Kamailio server.
My task is to announce in between call,my sip clients are EKIGA.
I should able to make my kamailio server act as controller and media
server,for that purpose my first step is : invite hold to called party.
second step is:: invite(sdp for .wav file) to caller and then am sending
rtp streaming.In wireshark am able to see rtp packets,but caller is not
playing the .wav file which am streaming through ortp library from
kamailio.

Can anyone help me out with this problem?On top of it,is this possible in
reality?

Thanks & Regards,
Manjusha A.
Integra Micro Software Services (P) Ltd.