[SR-Users] Invite - negotiate to asterisk as peer not kamailio

Scott, Matt mscott at homeadvisor.com
Thu Jan 17 18:07:46 CET 2013

Pstn->Kamailio->dispatcher->asterisk

When calls come in, they are sent to asterisk, and the peer is negotiated as Kamailio.
How can I have different peer settings, for example dtmf?

I'm thinking I want the call to come in, then when the invite is sent to asterisk, the invite should be from the pstn-peer and not Kamailio, make sense?
Then I can have separate peers, with their own dtmf/audio settings, but I see the invite as:

INVITE sip:+1866NXXNXXX@<kamailio<sip:+1866NXXNXXX@%3ckamailio> ip>:5060 SIP/2.0
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP <Kamailio ip>;branch=z9hG4bKc087.12db3c91.0
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP <pstn-peer ip>:5060;branch=z9hG4bK0cB824c55100a4f2b8b