[SR-Users] Kamailio stability/timing problem w.r.t. registrations?

Sotas Development sotasdev at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 18:43:42 CET 2013

Hi Ovidiu,

Good points. We're not running out of memory, and all processes keep
running.
Top shows 0% or 1% CPU load for the Kamailio processes.

We cross-compile with the CodeSourcery toolchain. The default build options
drag in the file atomic_unknown.h, that produces the following compile
warning:

"no native memory barrier implementations, falling back to slow lock based
workarround"

Currently we're testing a version compiled with -DNOSMP (no
atomic_unknown.h)
that will run over the weekend.

Regards,
Michiel Veldkamp