[SR-Users] make option to build a lean kamailio image

Ajay Sabat Ajay.Sabat at panasonic.aero
Wed Jan 16 19:08:06 CET 2013

Hi,

I need to build a simple Kamailio server that could do just registration and basic call routing. I don't need database support, it is fine if it loses data during reboot. The only other option I may need is NAT support.
So far I was building the server using make all as given below:
$ make FLAVOUR=kamailio PREFIX="$HOME/projects/video_conf/sipserver" cfg
$make all
$make install
I noticed that the total size of library and binary files is huge, little less than 30MB. I have to port and test the server on a target where I don't have much space.
Can somebody please suggest me what make option would be appropriate for me? Is it fine to not build the ser modules under modules_s/ and what is make option to do so? I tried "make" instead of "make all", but it somehow builds everything during the step "make install" and the final result is same.

Thanks,
Ajay