[SR-Users] renaming to kamailio in perl and snmpstats modules

Stoyan Mihaylov stoyan.v.mihaylov at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 15:18:48 CET 2013

I modified C and H files, also - makefile and biggest modification is
whole perl library. I renamed "main" perl file, consequent directory,
and I modified pl files.
.I am sending patch file, and whole perl library, because I am not
sure how to tell git that Openser.pm=Kamailio.pm
When I replaced - I followed:
openser=kamailio
Openser=Kamailio
OpenSER=Kamailio

Compilation is OK. I can start newly compiled Kamailio. I had problems
with some DB tables, and I will be glad to find solution - I have
location and subscriber version 5, I need versions 6. I just modified
table version, and start is OK, but I found no instructions how to
modify tables.
I plane some tests with perl modules - currently modules are not
tested - just simple start of Kamailio.